Our Family Practice
ProCare Family Dental is a general dental practice. Our patient base ranges from the young to elderly. We pride ourselves in friendly and high quality dentistry. Our practice endeavours to provide dentistry to suit your dental needs and budget but, most importantly, we want you to have good oral health. We believe that time taken in managing your dental health and needs is essential in achieving high quality care. To that end, we do not believe in skimping on time.
In our opinion, time taken for caring is priceless.
- we take time to get to know you
- we take time to discuss our clinical findings with you
- we take time to carry out necessary treatment, and
- we take time to carefully plan and manage how we can further assist you to achieve your desired outcome.
We practice dentistry by the process of “TELL, SHOW, DO”.
- We TELL you what needs to be done and how it will be be carried out
- we SHOW you, we will also where practical, show you how and what we do before doing it, and then
- we DO or carry out the planned procedure as planned both gently and efficiently
If you value being cared for and value good oral health, then we are the practice for you.
- ProCare Family Dental follows strict infection control measures, as required by the Australian Dental Board. All dental instruments used for each patient are either single-use or sterilised.
- ProCare Family Dental has wheelchair access and each surgery can accommodate wheelchairs.
- We are also members of the Australian Dental Association and are registered with the Australian Dental Board of Victoria.
- Our practice is based in Ringwood, Melbourne.
New patients are welcome.
- We support the Child dental benefits schedule ( view schedule ).
- HICAPS is available for your convenience. This facility enables insurance claims on the day. Saving you valuable time.
- Visa, mastercard and cash payments are available.
- We participate in the ‘More for Teeth’ programme with HCF insurance. No gap payment for dental examinations, fluoride treatment, cleans, xrays and mouthguards for HCF members. Please refer to the HCF website for more details.
Complex Dental Management
At ProCare Family Dental we provide management of complex cases. A complex case is one where a lot of dental work needs to be completed. Or in some cases the medical condition of the person is challenging and therefore increases the complexity of dental management. The case type may also require more than one discipline of dentistry involved. Such cases are planned and managed with close organisation with fellow specialist colleagues. We will manage the whole treatment and organize the relevant specialist for you to see at the appropriate time. No need to worry about who to see and when. Every thing is planned out for you from the start of treatment.
We also provide the service of consulting with the relevant dental specialist about your case on your behalf. This will save you time and money as you are not seeing the specialist in person. We will do this when the dental work is deemed within the scope of our practice to fulfill, in your best interest. There will be times when several specialist input will be sought and the treatment plan designed after all advice has been considered. This multi-disciplinary meetings are crucial in obtaining the best outcome for your case.
Our Environmental Responsibility
At Procare Family Dental, we care about our environment. We choose to use energy saving technologies to minimise our carbon footprint. Caring for our waterways and marine life is also very important to us. Our suction unit has a filter to ensure that all amalgam deposits are filtered out of the waste water before it enters our sewage system. In doing so, we reduce the amount of mercury entering our oceans.