Our Family Practice
ProCare Family Dental is a general dental practice serving all members of the Melbourne community. We pride ourselves in friendly and high quality dentistry.
We endeavour to provide dentistry that suits your dental needs and budget, with an overarching focus on maintaining great oral health.
We believe that providing high quality care requires time and expertise to ensure the best possible outcome for patients.
Our promise to you
- We will take the time to get to know you and understand your dental needs
- We will endeavour to share clinical findings with you
- We will take the time to carefully plan and manage your needs to achieve your desired dental outcomes
Our dentists follow the process of “Tell, Show, Do”
- We TELL you what needs to be done, and how it should be carried out
- We SHOW you how and what we will do, before
- We DO or carry out the planned procedure with care and precision.
Our Dentists members of the Australian Dental Association and are registered with the Australian Dental Board of Victoria.
ProCare Family Dental follows strict infection control measures, as required by the Australian Dental Board. All dental instruments used for each patient are either single-use or sterilised.
Our Environmental Responsibility
At Procare Family Dental, we care about our environment. We choose to use energy saving technologies to minimise our carbon footprint. Caring for our waterways and marine life is also very important to us. Our suction unit has a filter to ensure that all amalgam deposits are filtered out of the waste water before it enters our sewage system. In doing so, we reduce the amount of mercury entering our oceans.
- ProCare Family Dental follows strict infection control measures, as required by the Australian Dental Board. All dental instruments used for each patient are either single-use or sterilised.
- ProCare Family Dental has wheelchair access and each surgery can accommodate wheelchairs.
- We are also members of the Australian Dental Association and are registered with the Australian Dental Board of Victoria.
- Our practice is based in Ringwood, Melbourne.
New patients are always welcome at ProCare Family Dental.
- We support the Child dental benefits schedule (view schedule).
- HICAPS is available for your convenience. This facility enables insurance claims during payment, ensuring on same day claims. .
- We participate in the ‘More for Teeth’ programme with HCF insurance.No gap payment for dental examinations, fluoride treatment, cleans, x-rays and mouthguards for HCF members. Please refer to the HCF website for more details.
- Visa, Mastercard and cash payments are available.
Complex Dental Management
At ProCare Family Dental we provide management of complex dental cases.
A complex case is one where a lot of dental work needs to be completed, this may include pre-existing medical conditions and require more than one discipline of dentistry.
Such cases are planned and managed with close organisation with fellow specialist colleagues. We will manage the whole treatment and organize the relevant specialist for you to see at the appropriate time. No need to worry about who to see and when. Everything is planned out for you, and clearly communicated from the start of treatment process.
Part of our planning service includes consulting with the relevant dental specialist about complex cases on your behalf to streamline the treatment process. This will save you time and money as you are not seeing the specialist in person. We will do this when the dental work is deemed within the scope of our practice to fulfill, and in your best interest.
There will be times when several specialist input will be sought and the treatment plan designed after all advice has been considered. These multi-disciplinary meetings are crucial in obtaining the best outcome for your case.